Changes during COVID-19 Pandemic
The health and well-being of our Guests and team members at Lenna of Hobart is always paramount. During the COVID-19 pandemic, you will notice a number of changes around our hotels and we thank-you for your understanding during this time.
Increased cleaning and sanitisation
Whilst we always maintain very high levels of cleanliness throughout our guest rooms and public areas we have further enhanced this as a response to the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Increased sanitisation of key touch points in all guest rooms
- Increased frequency of cleaning of public areas (including elevators, door handles, hand rails and public bathrooms)
- Hand sanitiser available at multiple locations
- Unnecessary items will be temporarily removed from rooms eg pens, note paper, reading material.
- Thorough deep cleaning of all Guest Rooms and Public areas has been completed
- All linen washed on high temperatures or by accredited laundry service
- Tasmanian Government COVID-19 ready
- During this time is has been necessary to reduce some of our services in order to maintain our operation and in compliance with local regulations. These include:
- Reduced breakfast menus (room service available on request)
- Currently no evening meals provided, however, we can assist with room service delivery from some of our great local restaurants
- Reduction/removal of single use or consumable items from rooms
- Hotel services only available to in house guests
Hotel Employees will undertake
- Frequent handwashing
- Safe coughing and sneeze practices
- All staff maintaining physical distancing and limiting numbers in confined areas
- Any staff member suffering cold and flu symptoms will not be allowed to work
- Employees encouraged to download the COVID safe app
- Whilst we are undertaking these measures to provide a safe environment we ask that:
- Any Guests who are suffering from cold and flu symptoms do not enter the premises.
- If you fall ill whilst staying we ask that you advise us immediately and remain confined to your guest room until further action can be taken.
- Maintain personal hygiene with regular hand washing and safe coughing and sneeze practices
Again, we thank you for your understanding during this time and if we can assist with anything please don’t hesitate to contact us directly on 03 6232 3900 or 1800 030 633